Tuesday, December 08, 2009
1. There's a handy calendar tool at VisitSanAntonio.Com -- you plug in the dates, and it gives you back a list of events in the San Antonio area along with detailed information (location, if it's free, etc.).
2. Go to HistoricSanAntonio.Com and you'll find a list of events to choose from (including the beautiful Fiesta de las Luminarias).
3. About.com's San Antonio page has a nice list -- and some things appear there that might not be on some of the other sites.
4. SAEvents.Com is interesting because its home page asks you to pick your interests, and then the site takes you to things you might like -- art, sports, etc.
5. Finally, the San Antonio Riverwalk has its own events calendar ready for your review online and it covers more than just the confines of the Riverwalk itself. For example, you can learn about the Cowboy Christmas with Cowboy Santa over the weekend of December 19-20 at the Enchanted Springs Ranch.
So, even if we didn't get any snow last Friday we remain so blessed to live in this remarkable, wonderful city of ours. Get out there and find some fun with you and yours!!! Have a happy, happy holiday season!
Image of the Riverwalk at Christmas 2005 - Zereshk, Wikimedia Commons